You get immediate access to live support.
Trained technicians answer calls, identify the problem and solve it ASAP. When you become our customer, our personnel learn your name.
Are we simply bragging? Definitely not! We know our support accounts. We document each call. Development, support and management review call data at least weekly. Development does a quarterly detailed analysis of the source of, and reason(s) behind, each problem. Support tracks how long each problem took to fix. Currently, 90% of support calls are resolved within an hour. (Many of the remaining 10% were traced to problems that reside in the client's IT system or ISP connection. Those are beyond the scope of a technical support contract for any PACS vendor.)
Why it matters: People who call for technical support want help now. At times, they really need it. From our own experience with technical support, reaching a live person who is technically capable of fixing the problem now is the gold standard of support—and that's what we offer you.
Other PACS vendors try to save money by cutting corners in tech support. They offer tech support only by email. To access even that, you fill out required fields requesting information you may not be able to access in the middle of the night. Other companies have a clerk who assigns a ticket number, and promises that someone will call back soon. Others use voice-mail. All save the companies money—at the expense of your time.
At Connect Imaging, we assign a high value to your time and your PACS uptime. Shouldn't any PACS vendor who wants your business do the same?
You get the latest release of all software.
Why it matters: This means that when you have had a Connect Imaging PACS/RIS for five years, the software you will be using will be the same software that would be installed for a new PACS/RIS user.